Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Helper Aplication By Jadox

Jadox
    Jadox

Helper Aplication By Jadox Empty Helper Aplication By Jadox

Post  Jadox Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:36 am

BYOND Key: Jadox

In game Name: Jado

Past Experience: I Was a GM on the original Naruto The Last Battle about 3 years ago, I Was a GM on one of the older Pokemon Games, I Also Was a GM On Naruto Rouge For Quite Awhile until i Quit -so old I no longer remember the name xD- I Have been on BYOND for almost 6 years now.

Why You Should Make me A GM: Occasionally There are a few spammers and a few times I really wished I could do something about other than ask them to stop, I am not the kind of person that is going to get on and be in a bad mood and mute people and kick people for no reason, and like I previously stated I have been on BYOND for almost 6 years so I have learned how to act and how to help people even when I am not a GM. I am not going to use announce to post Youtube links etc. I actually think this is quite annoying and something a GM shouldn't use their powers for. I am Generally on for a long time especially on the weekends when I don't have school ranging from 14 - 19 hours a day -unhealthy I know- during the school week I am on from around 4 pm(pacific) - 2 or 3 am -psh who needs sleep-

Why I Want to Be a GM: I Want to help enforce rules and keep the game free of spammers and people who have figured out how to make Lag. Whats the point of having rules if there is no one to enforce them this leaves hours of rule breaking sometimes the most common thing I have seen is people attacking new players in the training portal or people attacking in the Cross Road. I can help guide people in their training and getting their releases and help them with what they need to do to further their story. If it ever comes to the point where I am told by a significant number of people I will resign as I do not want to make other players unhappy defeating the whole purpose of me being a GM

Developer Skills : I Can understand code can't really work with it but I can understand what is happening and I will ask questions or mess with a piece until it does what I need it to do or want to do, I Could be an assistant mapper to Rhyuke since I have given him a few tips already I can always help with it here and there, i would be happy to code events as long as I have a base to work off that I can modify to different events and map them, I could always try my hand at iconing small things like clothes

Last edited by Jadox on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:50 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
    Takahashi Hotaru
    Takahashi Hotaru

Helper Aplication By Jadox Empty Re: Helper Aplication By Jadox

Post  Takahashi Hotaru Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 pm

I don't decide, but he has my vote.
    Jadox
    Jadox

Post  Jadox Fri May 24, 2013 1:31 am

Crit Before I Was Gonna For A While After The Wipe U Said U Were Gonna Evaluate Me To Be A GM What Happened? I Understand It Is Mostly My Fault For Disappearing. But I Have Only A Few Days Of Scholl Left and I Think I Am Ready To Take On The Responsibility

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am