Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

leaving the game

Zekera

leaving the game  Empty leaving the game

Post  Zekera Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 am

Hi my ingame name is Zekera and i am leaving the game because a colossal fuck up with the new update.
    i tried to play with the new update but the change with the def system is BS and ain't gonna complain about the inoue nerf cause i think it was rightly done but what i am complaining about is about some of the other races which have been affected by the new update.

1. Shinigami- i created an alt shini and now i do only 800-1k on strong hollows with a 1.6k attack when i used to do over 1.5k. now comes the biggest fuck up i have noticed fighting kenpachi lower lvls cannot kill kenpachi cause u only do about 800k damage to him while he does near 2k WTF i actually had buy bandages and max potions just to reduced the wounds this makes getting shikai a fucking borefest cause if u don't have items to heal then u will die but then maybe some people can do it a lot better then me.

2. Hollows- don't even get me started on hollows after trying shinigami i tried my hollow and my god this update has truly fucked low lvl hollows in a big damn way cause my lvl 337 hollow only does 1.5k to 1.8k on vasto WTF and i have heard that arrancar exp has been lowered which now makes hollow lvling a chore and is boring especially when someone like me who actually wanted to play as a vasto lorde arrancar now has to spend hours and hours grinding on weaker MOBS this makes no point training as a hollow whatsoever. This means that hollows will have to keep on winning events to lvl that is soo BS.

finally i would like to say is i have never seen an update soo poorly executed like this one.

*rant over*

It is a shame cause i really did enjoy the game and it has a lot of potential but when shitty updates like this new one happen it just ruins the experience for me. well anyways see ya guys.

p.s
    These are my opinions and what i think of the game with the new update so i hoe no one gets offended with what i have said.

Critical172

leaving the game  Empty Re: leaving the game

Post  Critical172 Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:47 am

The game was unbalanced so I am testing new ways to balance things. If it doesn`t work I`ll change it back or find a new way to fix it. I already said this over announce. You are welcome to quit if you don`t want the game to be fixed.( I admit the nerfs were too much, but I`m still testing)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:33 am